Fourth Birthday of "Pańska Skórka"
Pańska Skórka's birthday celebrations, on Saturday 26th August 2017, will begin at 3:00pm, at the PM na Trawie house and garden (3/12 Jazdów Street). In particular, you are invited to view Zones of Warsaw, inside the house where we will present our project, within which, our virtual exhibition "The Right Address. Hiding Jews in Occupied Warsaw" was created in 2015, in partnership w Pańska Skórka. This exhibition will soon be expanded to include new stories.
The Zones will include booths by the Museum of Warsaw, Kawiarnio-Księgarnia Radio Telewizja (the bookstore), the Warsaw Bicycle Workshop and the Warsaw Craftsmen. The fourth birthday programme will include:
- Damian Grabiński (Polish State Railways Foundation) – Secret Station on the Średnicowa Line – Pearls of Modernism
- Michał Sitarek (Czytelnia) – New Wave Coffee in Warsaw – Drip, Aeropress, Cold Brew and an Exceptional Map
- The City is OUrs & Warsaw Craftsmen – a Return to Tradition
- Paweł Dunin-Wąsowicz – a Żoliborz Literary Guide
- Presentation of "Pańska Skórka" Awards
- Raging Theatre Improvisation
- DJ-sets: Niejaki Pan Truścin (6T's Club & Pańska Skórka), Bursztynek & Kasztanek
In addition, Sunday 27th August at 3:30pm, the Centrum Sztuki Współczesnej will be the venue for an exceptional walk around Jazdów, which will be led by Grzegorz Mika, from the Internet project "Warsaw Modernism 1905-1939".
The full program can be viewed on the Pańska Skórka blog site.
Admissionis free. See you at Jazdów!